School Policy Guide
The School Policy Guide is a supplement to the District Policy Guide, and is customized for each school. It may include important phone numbers, classroom placement procedures, transportation information, and after-school childcare options. This guide was formerly known as the school handbook.
- Cell Phone Policy
- Childcare/After-school information
- Family engagement
- Field trips
- Parent/teacher conferences
- Picking up your child during the school day
- Releasing children from school during the day
- Safety and Security
- Student personal property
- School support service
- Traffic safety, parking lot, pick up/drop off information
Note that many items in these guides are specific to teaching and learning within school buildings, and we know that adjustments will need to be made as we go. Please use this as a starting point and connect with your school if you have specific questions about how things will be handled in a virtual setting.